Is this worth it? Google Adsense for YouTube and Website

Grabe, I just looked back to my very first post. It was a short post but I was cringing from start to finish.

I was still in college when I wrote it and I still remember when I started this blog, ang nasa isip ko lang talaga is to post "reviews" ng mga beauty products kasi na-inspire ako ng mga Pinay Beauty bloggers. I thought if I would do the same, may chance na ma-meet ko sila and somehow meet others too.

Back then, I was not familiar with monetization, ads, and mga kung ano-ano pa. Masayang masaya na ako when this blog had its first 500 views. Di ko nga alam kung counted dun yung views ko (yup, I visit my own blog, XD).

Meron din akong YouTube account na inuploadan ko ng video about sa bug ng iPad ko that time. I uploaded the video kasi, wala lang... di pa kasi ako masyado techie noon, so I didn't know kung pano ayusin yung problem.

Then, I think mga 5-6 months after, naka receive ako ng email from Youtube na since my video "was doing well" they would make me a partner and put ads on my video. 

That made me realize na, ok pwede pala kumita so nag research ako about Adsense and YT ads. Ang sabi, dapat maka millions of views to earn money. Medyo na sad ako kasi I never thought na magagawa ko naman yun, so hinayaan ko nalang. Pero, I still took the chance and applied ads here on my blog.

FAAAAAAST forward to July this year, I read more about Adsense again, kasi I had another problem sa Macbook ko naman and the video earned a couple of thousand views on Youtube. I learned na after around 6 years my Adsense account earned - $22.50!! Woooooh!! I also learned that I can request a pin para ma-verify yung address ko sa kanila and eventually, get paid when I 

Actually, minonitor ko na since then yung Adsense ko and I get about $3~ a month. HAHAHA, mediocre, I know but since I'm working online now, na realize ko, why don't I branch out and earn more from different platforms. 

Meron lang akong problem.

Ofcourse, nag research na ako and talagang pinanood ko yung mga Pinoy vloggers how they became successful, and halos isa lang yung sinasabi nila:
                          1. Don't think of the money (make sure you love what you do)
                          2. Find your niche
                          3. Be consistent

I think I got wrong, because I tried to do it because of the money. I don't know if I can do beauty products because I do get scared whenever I video myself (pero, yes, I teach online via Skype); and I can't be consistent because I don't know what kind of a blogger I am.

So, I decided to stop muna, I want to make sure na alam ko kung ano yung ginagawa ko and alam ko na kaya kong i-continue 'toh.

Surely, with all the successful Pinoy Youtubers na naging work na nila ang pag vlog, talagang worth it. Pero for me na hindi ko pa talaga sure kung anong line ang ipu-pursue ko, go with the flow muna. Buti nalang din, I have more time now that I do my business online.

Pero hanggang di pa tapos ang 2017, enjoy-enjoy nalang muna :D







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink