Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

Oh my GOSH! It's been two years since I last updated this blog. I remember when I first started I was just a college student trying to save up my allowance and do some light reviews of my fave makeups.

Well, quick update, I've graduated from college, worked for a financial BPO company and then resigned. Still no boyfriend though >.<





Aaaanyway, onto the Glutathione...





As a kid, I grew up being morena and was usually teased by my family because most of my cousins and brother are mestizos and mestizas.



Yup, that's me and my brother way back when we were really small. See the big difference in our complexion? 

Over the years I've tried using different whitening soaps, lotions, sunblocks and umbrella to the max during summer, which paid off and helped lightened my skin. I was happy because of that but, I still had problems on my skin because I regularly had cystic pimples just popping up on my face and leaves marks that I think most of us know -- is very hard to remove.

I'm not much of a facial person and I get uncomfortable when people touch my face so, when I was complaining to my officemate because of the new pimple on my face, she shared that she used glutathione before and it helped clear her face.

After contemplating for weeks, I finally decided to try a brand that was stuck on me for years.


MET Tathione

Remember the commercial that went viral before, where celebrities appear on t.v. and said "I'm glad I've MET."

This is the first glutathione I tried, I used this for 6 weeks but stopped because:
1. It's expensive and
2. nothing happened to me

PS this is the old bottle, I used MET around Oct-Nov 2013 before they changed formula.


Mosbeau Placenta White


Next I tried was Mosbeau, this time I researched heartily on the ingredients and I was impressed on what it claims it can do to my skin.

I will not go into details anymore what the ingredients are and what they do, they're written on Mosbeau's website :)

I used this product for 8 weeks. 
Here's what I think:
- My skin felt happy and supple
- I GLOWED! I like walking under the morning sun and see my arms actually glowing and radiant. I'm not the only one who noticed this, my friends tell me that I look blooming and fresh. (Yay!)

- Pimples still appear on my face though,
- Whitening effect isn't as fast as it claims
- I'm not happy about taking 4 tablets a day
- It's also expensive :(


Maybe if I continued taking this for a longer time, I'd appreciate it lighten my skin but it's hard to maintain it because it's expensive so when Watson's had a sale for...:



Belo Nutraceuticals

I bought this when Belo had a 20% off sale at Watson's 
As I've always complained on the cost of previous whitening I tried, sales like these make me happy.

Belo is a Filipino product and I highly doubt Vicky Belo would tarnish her name by producing products that won't work especially for the Filipino skin so I tried this.

I first tried this product around Feb this year but stopped after 3 weeks. FYI I didn't have negative side effects from Belo, I just decided to stop taking gluta because I got tired.

At first I didn't notice it but when I used this my pimples actually cleared up. I just realized after a few weeks of not taking that my face feels smooth and pimple-free but another weeks went by and they started to show up again.

That's when I concluded that Belo helped with my pimples, so I decided to go back and buy more Belo at Watsons, good thing that time it was still on sale so I decided to stock up.

And yes, it's true when I started to drink Belo again it helped clear up pimples YES!
I'm not saying my skin's perfect now because I still have minor break-outs during my PMS week but that's it. After my period I'd have that smooth face again.

Again though, as for whitening I can't say that this is fast in giving result. 




Though, I read somewhere that there are people who won't have the Snow White complexion because there's a limit on  how much lighter we can get.
I'm happy with my skin now though, 

sorry sa pata kong braso, next target ko naman magbawas ng timbang >.<




Thanks for reading!
I'll try to add more in this blog, I have lots of new favorite make ups I want to share :)

Comments

  1. This helps me decide. hahaha
    I tried Belo first,and true it gives me the lighter complexion and breakouts free face. Then mosbeau, and gives my skin supple feels, but no whitening effect so far. haha

    I arrived this page because I want to know about Met, and that's what I thought mahal nga sya and like any other gluta lang.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink