75lbs. Weight Loss Project

Weight Loss Journey

I’ve always been a couch potato. I prefer sitting on a bench reading books rather than going out and running. I prefer being in front of my computer searching anything and everything than doing some sit-ups or stretchings. I love junkfoods and I very much prefer drinking artificially sweetened iced teas over plain water. I eat a cup of rice (or two) during meals.

Very unhealthy huh?

When I was young I didn’t have to concern myself over my weight, I was slim and even if I eat quite a lot, and after a few hours they’re gone. I started to really gain weight when I was in college. I guess it’s the stress of studying? Over confidence of my metabolism? I’m turning from being a dalaga to a young lady? Maybe it’s everything, and maybe if I had been a good girl and took care of myself during that period I wouldn’t be in this position right now.

But that yadda yadda’s just what ifs and what nots.

What’s done is done and I am who I am now because of that.

I’m not trying to be a biyatch but I find myself attractive enough that I can handle myself with confidence even if I am over weight. 

After finishing college I was employed in a BPO company where I worked graveyard shift. Two things can happen when you work at a graveyard shift, you either become sick and lose weight drastically, or cope up by eating plenty and gaining weight. I experienced the latter.

I just keep on gaining and gaining weight and I started to feel less of myself. I tried doing some crash diets, they work for a while but I gained everything back after a while and I become more stressed.

When I resigned from my previous job I thought I would be okay, I have confidence in my credentials. I thought I was still confident in myself but honestly I was sad, I didn’t like how I look. I liked taking pictures of myself but I started to hated looking at myself, I feel stressed everytime I go to malls and try to buy myself a new dress and look at the mirror looking very unattractive. I never shared this thought to anyone. I was too ashamed to admit to people around me that I’m starting to become depressed and hate myself.

I guess the straw for me was when a prospect employer refused to hire me yet unless I “trim down.”

When I went home, after a long time I stepped on a weighing scale and O.o I was 172lbs. That is a LOT for a 5’0” girl! Looked at myself in the mirror and I didn’t like the girl I saw.

I thought about doing unhealthy crash diet again but I’m scared that I’d get all the weight back 2-3 weeks after. 

I felt very heavy hearted when I FINALLY decided to stop junk foods and eat fruits.
Stopped drinking artificially flavored iced tea and drank plenty water.
Skipped rice during meals and ate in smaller portions.
Took some time off in front of my laptop and started walking in the park.
Slowly opening up to people about my insecurities and try to be more dedicated in changing my lifestyle.

THIS IS HARD!

I am only on my third week of trying to lose weight.

Goal Weight - 97-100 lbs
75lbs to go 

Week 1 Sept. 7, 2014 - day I officially started to say no to junk food. 
I weighed 172lbs then. 

Week 2 (Sept. 14) - I weighed 165lbs.
68lbs to go

Week 3 (Sept. 21) - 163 lbs.
66lbs to go 
A couple of people already noticed a little change on me, yay!



I know I’m just starting with this journey and I am certain that I will have a lot of hardships waiting for me in the near and far future. I know that I have to stay focused and dedicated, no matter how hard.


…more to go…


Week 4 (Sep. 28) - 161 lbs.
64lbs to go
**it's actually 160.8 lbs.! :P
If I lose 2lbs/week I'd get to my goal weight in 32 weeks.
I hope to continue and maintain my

Week 5 (Oct. 5) - 160 lbs.
63lbs to go
I honestly think I could've done better than losing 1lb. but I ate like a HUGE construction worker in the past 2 days XO plus my elliptical trainer broke down so T__T. But at least I still lost weight and not gained some. Gotta power sweat next week so compensate this!

Week 6 (Oct. 12) - 159.8 lbs.
UGH!!!

Week 7 (Oct. 19) - 158.4 lbs
61.4lbs to go
I haven't had the chance to do some cardio these past two weeks plus I kinda ate 200-300 calories more than my daily goal so the weight loss is slow. 

I must re-focus! GOOoooOOOooo!

Week 8 (Oct. 26) - 156 lbs
59lbs. to go

Week 9 (Nov. 2)

Week 10 (Nov. 9)

Week 11 (Nov. 16)

Week 12 (Nov. 23)

Week 13 (Nov. 30)

Week 14 (Dec. 7)
***Hokay, start of Christmas galore.. MUST stay focused!

Week 15 (Dec. 14)

Week 16 (Dec. 21)

Week 17 (Dec. 28)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink