Online Shopping at Galleon.ph


Everything nowadays are digital, (heck even perming your hair is digital!). But there’s one thing that I can say is very enjoyable doing on the internet, it’s shopping! I started shopping online when I started to work, not because I don’t have time to go to the mall but because I find it a lot more enjoyable and cheaper to buy things on the internet.

I’ve tried several sites like Lazada, Zalora, Multiply (I still miss u! D; ) and several resellers on Facebook. Most of what I need are readily available on those sites but there are still some items that where ever I go, I can’t find them readily available here in the Philippines.

So I decided to broaden my search and try to go to the almighty amazon.com. I even searched different forwarding companies like JAC, myshoppingbox, etc. to see how much I’ll spend on shipping the products here in PH.

I was looking for something I really needed in the cheapest price possible so I was contemplating on buying this: 


(Because I’m really trying to lose lots of weight but with songs mwahaha!)

I can’t find any iPod nano armband on any Mac stores I go to >.< and this is one of the cheapest and best reviewed armband I found.


So last search on google to find if there are any Pinoy sellers available and I found Galleon.ph


A little background check, it is a company that sells and ships products which are not sold in the Philippines plus you can choose a payment method that is easily accessible to Filipino shoppers. One thing I miss in the payment option though is Cash on Delivery (COD) which is much, much, much secured mode of payment in my opinion :P

I also like the checkout page that it already computes the shipping fee (inclusive of taxes and custom charges)


Sept. 17, 2014 7:51pm
I just placed my order and received an email that they have accepted my payment and wait for 24-48hrs business hours to process my order and wait for the estimated delivery time of my order.



Sept. 18 2:40pm
I received an email saying that my order has been processed and the expected delivery time is on October 9


Oct. 4 1:44pm
Another email saying my order's ready for delivery. Just wait for 2 business days

Oct. 7
Received my package!!
I could've received it earlier but Oct.6 is a holiday so no deliveries XP










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink