Etude House Sheet Masks

I adore EH's sheet masks and I just keep coming to them whenever I try other masks. It's like the formula they use on their masks complement my skin so good that my skin would only like EH masks and nothing else.

I have come to love their Green Tea Mask so much that I buy them every week to pamper my skin. It makes my skin soft, a little brighter, and most importantly look stress-free.

Good thing Etude House is having grand sale, 20% less on all of their product. So what do I do? Rush to the store and buy me some goodies!


I got myself my weekly Green Mask, but I didn't stop there. School's gonna start next week so I thought that a daily mask would be of good service to me. Plus something I have not before, the SA told me that Be Clear Sheet Masks are new. 



My curiosity got me and I tried it on immediately. The mask is actually on my face right now.. :P


  
 The description says that this mask helps brighten my face and remove dead skin cells so I would have a fair and clean skin. Hmmm... let's see what happens! =}

Comments

  1. Hmmm. I wanna try their Princess mask line. So it's really beneficial to use masks once a week? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it would really be nice if you use mask 1-2 times a week and exfoliate once a week. you're skin will feel really soft =]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink