Revlon Colorburst Lipstick



 
Soft Nude on the left and Baby Pink on the right

These lipsticks are creamy and non drying so I don't flake when I use them.
The staying power is also decent, 2-3 1/2 hours.

The Soft Nude wouldntt replace yourlip eraser, but it's a very good lipstick, just add a gloss on top of it you're good to go.

The Baby Pink one is more on the sheer side so instead of getting "Barbie" lips, you wouldonly have a pinkish lips with subtle purple undertone (i don't know its only on my lips -.-)

Maybe the only disappointment I have with these products is the color payoff. It is under the COLORBURST line so I thought that they would be on the opaque side. But i was wrong. When you put on these lipsticks, you would have to swipe quite a lot of times to get the intensity of color you want on your lips.

Comments

  1. I'd like to own Soft Nude too. :D

    http://monsterprettyinthecity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink