The Face Shop

I've been acting on impulse today! Buying a new lipgloss isn't on my To-Do list but I just can't stop myself from picking up a tube of lip gloss...

Okay maybe I need a confession, I'm a tiny bit of an OC and when I get interested on ONE thing, it would hurt me to not collect products of the same range. And well my latest obsession are lipglosses hence today's loots~


Here are: faceit extreme rouge gloss in PK101 (Php545) and lovely me: ex real lip care milk (Php395)

I have not tried these yet but the lip care milk intrigues me so much. The SA told me that it helps whiten the color of my lips (I have pigmented lips so I didn't let the chance pass, hope it would be effective...). I can't seem to find reviews on this so it adds more spice to my curiosity.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink