Loreal Paris Total Repair 5 Night Essence


I am an active user of Loreal's hair products for months now. And one product that I never felt regretted buying is their Total Repair 5 Night Essence.

I don't consider my hair damaged but I don't want to wait until I break it before I start taking some action. Remember: Prevention is better that cure.

So I tried using this before going to bed, and my hair felt really soft and bouncy when I woke up =).. and that's only on the first night. As I continuously use this for more than two months, I feel really nice results.

1. My hair is bouncier
2. No tangles, combing is such an easy job for me
3. Shiny~

I'm not giving this product all the credits though. I am using the whole line of TR5, so I'm also encouraging you to do the same to make sure that you'll have the BEST results :).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink