Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss

I am actually a beginner when it comes to glosses. I had a bad experience with glosses before so I tried to get away from them and just be happy with lipsticks and balms.

But how can I not try Colorburst lipgloss when
   1) I'm super happy with Revlon's lipsticks, and
   2) It's endorsed by Jessica Alba (i just ♥ her~)

So I tried to give glosses one more chance, hoping that they would be nicer to me and on me :)...



...and YES they did!


Ok so what did Revlon say about this product?


"Lips that shine with killer color. This weightless gloss makes lips pop with 5X more shine than patent leather" 
 
Unlike what I expected, this lip gloss is not sticky...at all. Revlon didn't lie when they said that this is weightless because it is! 

It has a sheer formula but it is also pigmented enough (huh?)

Doesn't dry my lips

Now I don't think if this is a good thing or not but it lasted an hour, 2hrs top if worn alone and 2-3 hrs if I wear above my lipstick.



arm swatch

on my lips (w/ flash)
on my lips (w/o flash)


Well my next goal?
To buy as much shades as possible next time~

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink