Work at Home (Bizmates Experience)

Hello there!

You’re probably reading this because you want to know more about working at home.

I honestly don’t know if I can be a lot of help since I also just started in this line of work.

I have 2 years of work experience as a Business Processor in a BPO company, then, worked as a teacher for another two tears. I also worked as a Management Trainee for a furniture company.

Ang lalayo ng fields ng work ko diba?

Anyway, since I resigned from my last work, I’ve been struggling with my weight and self-esteeem issues to go out and explore new career opportunities.

I did not want to stay idle for too long so I tried to learn more about work at home opportunities.

There are a lot of websites to get you started, but as I was struggling with myself, I was really scared to try applying for VA (Virtual Assistant) Jobs.

I used to be a teacher so online tutoring seemed like the best way for me to get started.

There are a lot of online English schools that stood out but I chose to apply at Bizmates because it had an outstanding review from its employees.

I applied at Bizmates, late in September. Their hiring process has 5 steps:

1. Online application (website)
          - input your information
          - upload your resume
          - upload a voice recording
          - grammar exam
          - brief essay

2. Initial interview
          - introduce yourself (please look and sound professional)
          - demo 

3. Mentoring
          - another demo 
          - you will learn a lot from you mentor because he/she will point out positive things you did and
             give you a lot of pointers :)


4. Final Demo
          - just make sure to prepare well and follow your mentor’s suggestions and pointers

5. Requirements
          - CONGRATULATIONS! Just pass the requirements and the HR will get you started.



I only started this October and so far I’m still learning how to be an effective trainer. 

Bizmates has a decent number of students. I only work from 8pm to 12am. I don’t always get fully booked in weekdays but promise, “tiba-tiba” during the weekends.







Comments

  1. Hi, I'm on my Final Demo tomorrow. I feel a little nervous about it. I'm thinking if someone has failed the final demo already?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink