CMK Cellphones Experience



At this day and age, you can see, hear, do and even have anything you want with just a click on your mouse or better—by just tapping on your touchscreen devices.

It’s already been years since online stores emerged and as convenient as they are, online scams also became rampant.

Thanks to online networking sites where people can easily express their experience on online shopping, consumers can become more aware of legitimate sites or scams.

As a tech fan on a budget, I try to keep up with the latest gadgets and find the best deals available. Buying on malls, especially branded shops are totally safe but you have to shell out more of your hard-earned money to buy them. Online stores are great but you have no way of knowing if you have defective products unless you pay for them and unbox it, far away from the store you bought it from.

For the past years, I only visit online stores to get the price range for every gadget I buy.

Recently, I decided to reward myself with the new iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) since I’ve saved enough from my freelance works. Since the iPad was released months ago, most stores don’t carry all variations of it anymore, and if they do, the prices can be too steep.

I spent hours surfing the lovable internet for available iPad Pro 10.5 in Gold (256GB) and found CMK Cellphones with very affordable price.

I remember frequenting cmkcellphones.com YEARS ago when I was in college, looking for the first smartphone I can afford. Since this store operates for YEARS already, I thought it meant they are selling genuine products and they have good customer satisfaction.

I spent days contemplating whether I want to buy from them or not. I read loads of customer feedback on their FaceBook page and I was impressed so I decided to order an iPad and opted for a COD.

Sadly, they don’t cater COD in my area, but they can do meet ups at TriNoma. Since*luckily* they also have a physical store near Trinoma, I decided to  just visit their store.

I sent a message to their FB page to reserve an iPad. 
I decided to pick the item at the same day, and GOOD GOSH! I felt so relieved for reserving and picking the item up as soon as I did because another customer also dropped by the store to buy an iPad Pro. It seemed like they sold their 256GB model fast because they increased the price from P36,500 to P37,990 the next day. (Naka tipid ako diba?)

Anyway, I can say that CMK Cellphones sells authentic products at an *extremely* reasonable price. I have no problems with my new device, in fact, I am writing this article on my new iPad Pro.

CHEERS! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink