First Post

i am welcoming myself to blogspot right now and yay to my first post!!

first i have no idea what i'll write since my brain in FRIED! had 2 quizzes and just finished reviewing for tomorrow's Major quiz!

anyway!! let's not go on the down side! my mom bought these two bracelets and told me that they're for goodluck and anti-stress (yep! i need that!!)

the blue heart-shape is for prosperity
the face of Buddha is for happiness
the flowery stone on the lower right is for MONEY~
(my mom knows i'm in need of money lol)
and the one on the lower left is my sign: RAM

this is a magnet bracelet and it helps as an anti-stress
i really hope this works coz stress makes my skin BAD!! huhuhu


I hope these bracelets would serve as my goodluck charm.. hope to make lots of friends here!! Love y'all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink