REVIEW: Avon Simply Pretty Fresh Radiance Gel Foundation

Hey pretties!

For anyone of you who are into liquid foundations, I recommend Avon's Simply Pretty Fresh Radiance Gel Foundation (phew! that's quite a long name ;p)

As I said on my previous review, I have sensitive skin so I am very picky about my makeup especially on foundations so I won't break out, but most hypo-allergenic products are more costy (I'm only a student and my only source of income is my allowance) so i keep on looking for cheap but effective foundations.

I bought this foundation from a classmate of mine who's an Avon dealer.

 What it claims:
1. Enhance your skin's natural radiance
2. Feels fresh and light, as if your not wearing any make-up
3. Blends and glides smoothly
4. Won't clog pores

 
 It comes with 3 shades, mine is the darkest(natural), i'm sorry i dont have the other two shades but i'll try to find swatches for you.
 (please excuse my nail polish, i was sleepy when i put that)

it blended out real nice =)

My Verdict:
Very nice! I love how it blends well to my skin, and true to its claim, I dont break out since I've used it. I don't feel wearing make-up because it's really thin on the skin and you can easily apply it. Oh and it's water based so it's not oily. 
It's a good foundation, but it doesn't cover all my blemishes so I still use concealer. But then again, I have deep acne marks (ugh!) so for those of you who have light imperfections this might be enough for you.
I'm not sure how long it lasts though, I only wear make-up whenever I'm in school, so I only wear it for 4-5 hours only, and I finish it with loose powder.

I definitely advise you guys to try it =)


Score: 4.5/5



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink