REVIEW: Celeteque Cleanser, Toner, Moisturizer


I bought this while i went to supermarket with my mom, and I love it!



 I used to use Pond's facial cleanser before but I feel that it's too strong for me 'cause my face feels to tight whenever I finish washing. But Celeteque facial wash is actually very gentle on the skin and I feel very refreshed after washing my face. 
It doesn't give you this tight feeling on your face and it makes my face really soft☺. 

 
An alcohol-free toner~

And the moisturizer.  It's water based and oil-free so it feels good on the skin.
I also find it easy to spread on my face, it glides nicely.
And since it's water-based, it feels light even though I wear it the whole day. And no greasy feeling too~
It's a nice product but I think it will be better if it had a sunscreen or better oil control. But it still a great buy though.


I totally recommend you guys to try this product, it really is for sensitive skin. It didn't give me any breakout ☺.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink