REVIEW: Etude House's Lip & Eye Makeup Remover and Happy TeaTime Green Tea Cleansing Tissue

I'm a recent fan of Etude House and I can say that they're packaging is not only cute and girly but the quality of their products is good for girls. Girls like me who are uberly sensitive.

First i wanna review their Lip and Eye Remover:

Like most eye makeup remover, you have to shake it well before using then with a cotton pad or tissue. I can say that this is really effective in removing fake lashes, just dab you cotton pad for a while and the fake lashes would gently come off. It is also effective on water-proof mascara and not at all hard to remove

I definitely recommend you to buy this product, I haven't had any irritations since I used this ^___^ and it's only Php 198

Next is Happy Tea Time Green Tea Cleansing Tissue:


A very effective product for removing make up. It is obvious that it has green tea extract and green tea is supposed to be good on skin. 
What I love about this product is my skin feels so soft after using it. Ofcourse you still need to wash your face after removing makeup, but the softness and moisture on my face stays ♥

What I dont like is the sticker seal. I have to store it upside-down to make sure that it won't open when I'm not around and stay moist. i just hope that it has plastic cover like other wipes has. But nonetheless a really good product.



You can either buy the 15-sheet pack which costs Php95 or the 50-sheet pack which is Php 198 if I'm not mistaken. I wanted to buy the 50-sheet pack when I went to SM Fairview last week but they didn't have it so I just bought 2 15-packs 'coz I don't really like it when I run out of supplies. I kinda get freaked out! LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink