My trip to SM (last week)

 Fanny Serrano Eye Lash Curler:
 I've read reviews that this product works like Shu Uemura's but a LOT cheaper so I bought this. I don't have Shu Uemura's 'cause it's expensive (i'm quite kuripot).
 Though I can't compare this, I swear it's a really nice buy! It curls my lashes nicely ☻.

e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner (Ivory)
 I haven't tried using this yet so I don't know if it's nice or not.. ^^;

Etude House
Color Me Nude Lip Concealer
 CHAPSTICK! Prep your lips properly before using this or it will look cakey and will settle on the lines of your lips. First time I used it my lips looked scary!
It's not a totally bad product though, it really concealed my lip color as what it is for. You just have to make sure you exfoliate and moisturize your lips first before applying this ☻.

Missing U Hand Cream (Fairy Penguin)
 ♥ ♥ ♥!! This is my hands' newest BFF! I love it!! ☺


Extra:
Colour Collection
 
Better CHEAP alternative to lip concealers. It's easier to use this than Etude House's and you can use it on your eyes too..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink