*IM*Patiently Waiting for the Apple Watch Series 4

I got my first Apple Watch early 2016. It was the first generation Gold Aluminum in Sports Band. I loved it since the day I got it and am still wearing it until today. I never bought Series 1-3 because, they are expensive. And why would I buy a new Watch if mine still works?

I’ve worn my Series 0 Watch while running, walking, biking, sitting in the movies, used even while sleeping, one time I also swam with it. It was such a part of my day that I jumped on a pool without even realizing I was still wearing it. Yep, it survived almost 10 minutes of swimming. And it still works! I read and sometimes reply to text messages on my Watch; control my music; use for timers; reminders; motivation to stand and move; BREATHE app; 7-minute workouts; I’ve done LOTS! But, granted the time it served me, I only get 9-10 hours of battery life a day. 

I wear it in the morning at a hundred percent, come home, place the Watch in the charging station while I sit, eat, do my lesson plans, check some seatworks, take a shower, wear it again before bedtime and sleep. The next morning I charge it while I get ready for work and wear it again @ 100% and do my job all over again and again and again.

While I don’t have a lot of complaints on most days, sometimes the battery dies on me when I go out at the end of my work or trips are a bummer because packing a LONG charging cable can be a pain. I can’t buy a lot of cables because they are expensive.

I thought a cheap way to remedy it was to buy a powerbank with a magnetic Apple Watch charger built in. And I did, I bought the Belkin Valet Power Bank which I love but I’m starting to feel the obsolescence of my Watch. I can’t upgrade to iOS 5 anymore and I’m starting to get annoyed with the slow response on opening apps.

Just recently, Apple announced the new lineup for their Apple Watches. This is the first time Apple introduced a new design since their launch in 2015. I am smitten with the new design and all the new features it will come with.

Here in the Philippines, the launch will be on October 26, just a few days from now. The LTE model is not yet available so we are stuck with the Aluminum models. I was thinking for sure that the Gold Stainless Steel would perfectly fit with the gold iPhone but it may take years before the LTE Watches will be available here. Plus I’m not planning on buying a new phone this year so, I’m stuck with my silver iPhone X.... anyway...

I’m definitely buying One after my isolation. I just hope the Power Mac Store nearest me carries one or I’ll have to run to a bigger store with Service Center.

I definitely suggest buying from Power Mac if you have their Infinity Card. The points you collect are helpful. I can avail 15% off discounts on their non-Apple brand accessories.


Can’t wait to put this beauty on my fat wrist XD




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink