Beauty and Butter Nail Salon (Fairview Terraces)

When I came back to teaching, often I found myself more fulfilled and satisfied than when working other jobs. There are always something different in being able to live as a teacher. But, aside from that, stress and “haggardness” often come my way.

I realized that I often use my fingers to type my lesson plans and write on boards for my students but my nails started to feel the lack of TLC.

I decided to go to a nail salon to get my nails the love they deserve.

After years of experimenting, I finally found a nail salon I can call my favorite. I went to Beauty and Butter. There are a lot of good nail salons in the Philippines but I love Beauty and Butter because:

  1. HYGIENE! No doubt in my mind that the tools used on me are safe and sanitized. They will never use an unopened tool set for you.
  2. Place. They have branches in Metro Manila and the one I am closest to is in Fairview Terraces. Very convenient. Plus the interior is beautiful.
  3. Staff. Very polite and well-trained. I have never got stabbed while getting my mani/pedi
  4. Price. Not the cheapest but they are competitive. You get what you pay for. Beautiful nails.
  5. TV/WiFi. They have a flat screen TV on both walls so you can watch a movie; or you can enjoy your own content, they offer free WiFi :)



I always get a Gel polish from them. Their colors are vibrant and since the gel polish was well put on, they last for WEEEEEEEKS! Definitely worth the money spent. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink