Globe Platinum Online Application [Covid-19 Situation]

Globe Platinum Application


It’s 2020! I can’t believe this blog still exists. I haven’t been here for months (years)!! We are now in the second half of this year and I have to say, 2020 for me, is a year of disappointment. There have been a LOT of postponed, cancelled and/or changed plans because of the pandemic and many other unfortunate events this year. One change we are experiencing now is the transfer to online activities. Almost everything we normally do now is advised to be done online. Online shopping, online meetings, online classes, online, weddings and LOTS more.


I decided to fully immerse myself to online activities so I decided to finally upgrade one of the devices I often use. Here comes the iPad Pro that WAS offered by Globe. I thought, being a long time Globe user (postpaid user since 2012), it was the time to upgrade to their PLATINUM Plan. 


What did I do?



March when I first applied online, I received this email.


















I waited but weeks later, I still haven’t received a single response from them so I decided to apply again in June…




Weeks passed and i almost forgot my application, then July came, I was finally contacted by a representative..


I chose to get the P3799/ month + iPad Pro 11 Wifi+Cellular



Thursday afternoon came and I still haven’t received my device so I decided to message Globe on Twitter. They said it should have been delivered last July 15 (Wed).

Next week came and I asked for another update but I realized, I just got ghosted by Globe. 



March 16 - first online application


June 12 - second online application


July 7 - the representative advised that they do not offer the iPad Pro anymore.


July 8 - the representative called me because, turns out they still have the device I wanted. I submitted my requirements.


July 10 - I was informed that my line application is approved and they were already arranging the logistics for delivery (yay?)


July 14 - my device was already for “dispatch,” I can expect the delivery within the next 2 days (Wed-Thursday)


July 16 - DMed on Twitter for an update.


July 21 - today.. still no update.


** update** July 24 - it’s Friday... still no clue where my iPad is. The Apple Pencil I bought just arrived.. anyone want to buy it?


July 24 - I got it FINALLY! I was sooo close to giving up and actually cancelling my application but I finally received my iPad. (This update is typed on my iPad Pro). The sim hasn’t been activated yet... I don’t know how long it will be activated, some said it ranges from 24-48 hrs, but since It was delivered late, I’m not getting my hopes up. I’ll give my final update once the sim has been activated.. :)


** update ** July 28 sim’s activated~






Nanghihinayang ako kasi bumili pa ako ng accessories—Apple Pencil 2, keyboard case, screen protector… all of which are from overseas, all cost a couple of thousand pesos, all I already received. Again, all are from OVERSEAS.




I understand that we are in a pandemic right now so logistics may be a problem, also the agent who contacted me was very cordial and attentive during the application process. I just got somewhat disappointed because as a consumer, I had my hopes up. Di ko din alam sa sobrang tagal nang nasa labas ng iPad ko, baka binabalibag na yun kung saan, saan... They could have given a longer lead time so I wouldn't be this worried.


I am thinking of cancelling the application if by Friday (July 24) the device and sim are not yet delivered. I believe PMC is now selling the newer version of iPad Pro, I may just get that so I can still use the accessories I ordered.



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink