My iPad Pro Experience

I am not tech blogger but I just want to blog my lovely experience with my iPad Pro.

Before I start, I just want to make it clear that I'm not an artist, I have dreamt of being an artist because I wanted to draw or paint or do some artistic stuff but I was not given the talent to draw :(.

I bought the 12.9 inch iPad Pro when it came out in November of last year because... my iPads were were already old (first gen iPad mini and iPad 2) plus I fell in love with the Pencil. I am a HUGE notebook addict. I love buying new notebook (especially the Maruman/ Sept Couleur brand) and they aren't very cheap especially since I just want to doodle on them so when the iPad Pro launched I thought I could have a notebook with ENDLESS sheets!

So I decided it was the right time to invest and bought myself iPad~ I got mine at Beyond the Box at Fairview Terraces. They didn't have the gold one so I settled with the space gray (which now I think is a great choice because of the black bezel).

My first impression of it was IT IS HUGE! I find it funny that it was even bigger than my Macbook :D

But well, fast forward to today, I have been using my iPad Pro for my notes, movies, music, and some gamings. I can't say that I was able to use it's full potential because let's face it, I'm not an artist and this product was made for artists.

Do I regret buying it? 50/50, I love how fast and snappy it is and how I was able to use its productivity especially in teaching. The AppStore has a lot of great app for educators like me and I am happy to use it for my students. I would've loved if I waited for the 9.7inch iPad Pro because carrying a 12.9inch iPad is somtimes a chore especially when I also have a lot of books to carry.

Overall, I am happy with it and I think it's worth my hard-earned money :).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink