Generic Oval Brush Lazada

If you are into makeups or beauty conscious, I'm pretty sure you have encountered the Oval Paddle Makeup Brush from different beauty bloggers. I've seen a couple of beauty YouTubers trying out the Artis Oval Brush and I am very intrigued by how easy it is to apply foundation using this brush.

I haven't used any foundation brush in the last couple of months because... well, you are not supposed to use brush or Beauty Blender when applying the Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation :).

Most beauty bloggers use the Artis Oval brush but I don't really have the budget for it.
$50 for a brush, I mean, it is kinda stiff >.< I can buy a couple of lipsticks with it or a new blush or shoes or whatevs.. haha

Anyway, luckily, Lazada has some generic oval brush. I bought this: http://www.lazada.com.ph/professional-oval-paddle-makeup-brush-3633049.html

I was a little bit skeptic because I didn't know if this will be a good buy or just a waste of money.

I can't compare this to the original, high-end brands but I'm very satisfied with it.

The bristles are actually really soft and dense and when I used this to apply my foundation as well as for my eyeshadow and WOW! they blended really well and believe me, it didn't waste my foundation. I still used very little but was able to cover my face really well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink