Ordering from Foodpanda.ph and enjoy!

From my previous post, you can see that I won vouchers for discounts at foodpanda.ph and zalora.com.

Before this I haven't really had a chance ordering from foodpanda so I'm kinda confused how things are but it's actually easy.

I suggest download their mobile app.

1. enter your location
2. choose any available restaurant that caters to your location
3. choose your food and place your order (don't forget your vouchers if you have any)
4. you can choose to pay via credit card or cash on delivery
5. wait for a text, e-mail and call from the restaurant confirming your order and delivery address
6. wait a little more because they're already preparing your food!
7. Enjoy!

Haha!

This is a nice experiment and now I'm going to enjoy a roast chicken from Chooks to Go for dinner!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink