BPI and Zalora Insta Prize 2

I pay all my online and store shopping with my credit card as much as I can because... well... swiping and signing are so fun! (Not so fun though when I receive my bill DX...)

But when I received my bill last month I had a pleasant surprise of getting two of these wonderful thingies...

:D

Two vouchers that could give me a new MacBook Pro, YAY!

I immediately tried my luck (even though I am very malas)

BOO!

And yes, I didn't win a new laptop, but still I got these vouchers for Zalora and foodpanda.
Mwahahahaha!!! (but this made me hungry so I'm ordering dinner!)



:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink