How I got my Airpods from Lazada Philippines

Being an iPhone 7 user and an Apple fangirl, I've been so curious with the Airpods since its announcement last year. But due to some circumstances, you have to wait 6 weeks if you order from the Apple website. That's too long! :((

Last April 1, the Airpods became available at Lazada which said it would deliver in 3-5 days... So without too much hesitation, I ordered immediately and paid thru Paypal. The projected delivery date was Apr 4-6. Everything seemed to go smoothly but I got a little wary when Apr 6 came but there were no movements with my order.


I tried to call their hotline but they can't give me a proper lead time to the point when I asked for a refund instead but NADA, they weren't able to do anything about it. I also tried to message them on FB but I was more disappointed with their answer...

The best solution for me was when I emailed them on their website about my concern. I had to exchange a couple of emails with them and FINALLY I received the last email on Apr 19 that I will be receiving my Airpods not later than Apr 20.


What's cool is not more than an hour after I received this email, the Lazada rider came and delivered my newest baby. Woot woot~~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink