Apple Airpods in the Philippines

Hello there!

I finally received my Apple Airpods. These set of earphones are surely hard to find here in the Philippines. Power Mac announced its arrival a few weeks back but the stocks were so limited. If you want to order it on their website, you'd have to wait 6 weeks to get it. It was really frustrating to be honest. Luckily I found a Lazada seller so I QUICKLY bought a pair. (there were a couple of hiccups before I received my order D: )

Anyway, after a few months these will be all over the PH (just like the Apple Pencil).

So what do I think about the Apple Airpods?

They are my absolute favorite earphones now.

I had a BeatsX earphones and I loved the W1 chip and how I was able to use it seamlessly with my other Apple devices, but the pairing for Airpods is soooo much easier and faster. (o diba, mabilis na nga yung pairing sa beatsx, mas mabilis pa dito hehe)

Ofcourse, as what everybody is commenting, it has to fit your ears before you can appreciate it. Luckily my ears are generic so it fits my ears.

One problem I have with my Airpods is when I use it when I am commuting to work. I get so nervous and afraid when I use it while riding the MRT because when this falls down it would be like finding a needle in a hay. Nakakaloka diba bes?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink