YesStyle.com shopping experience

I am a long time fangirl of Majolica Majorca's puff de cheek especially its PK301 shade that's been my go-to blush when I'm in the mood to be sweet or if I want something looks natural on my cheeks. That's why I've been bummed these past few months when I finished mine and everytime I go to MM stores my shade is always not available :(((

I can't find any local online shops here in the Philippines that sells MM products so I was contemplating if I'd just order from amazon and ship it here in PH (which would cost me so much).

Luckily I found yesstyle.com which is primarily a site for Asian fashion... and reaaalllyyy! they have cute dresses and shoes!

Good thing they also sell skincare, makeup and other accessories.

I was a little scared at first though because since yesstyle is based in HongKong I don't want to get my packages on post office and pay for extra taxes that I can't understand how they are computed. But I've read from some blogs that they deliver your packages straight to your doorstep no hassle, so YAY!!

Since I'm a new buyer I tested it's free shipping for $25. I bought my MM puff de cheek, a hair velcro, and a blotting paper. Total: $25.51

Waited 4 days.......

And....




Yay! They were delivered to my house and I didn't have to pay any additional fees.

Till next time Yesstyle! My next orders would be your dresses! :*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink