November Wellworth Shopping (daw)


For the past months, I've been trying to find a good foundation. Honestly I really want to try as much product as I can because I want to know which products can work well on my face. And when I started using Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation I thought I found my perfect match. But since (I don't know, maybe?) I can't find them on Revlon counters anymore I started to go on a journey to find a good foundation again.

When I strolled through Wellworth's Beauty Corner, I was really intrigued by this brand's makeup and skincare offerings plus the SA was really kind to me that I decided to try their White Grape Fresh Foundation. She advised me that this foundation is already full coverage plus also has benefits especially for oily skin like mine. 




I also bought a sponge because, I'm not sure if I can use brushes effectively for foundation application. Actually I'm not really a brush person, most of my make up application are through sponges or my fingers so I decided to try buying the pink brush set :P.


I am also grateful that she gave me some wonderful samples of Skinfood's skin care products plus she secured me a P100 off coupon. I don't know her name but if these products give me great results then I'd definitely go back to her and let her "sales talk" me about more of Skinfood's products. :)

All of the product above totalled P1140 but since I had a coupon, I only paid P1040. Yay!! One hundred pesos is still one hundred pesos :D (medyo kuripot lang)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink