Short trip to watsons after my recognition

yay! after a looong day in my school, for 3 sems woth of recognition (whew~~) i decided to have a little trip to watsons and lucky me they're having a sale

so i bought a very lovely maybelline lipstick
i know my last maybelline lipstick was a bit of a disappointment to me but this new one had good reviews so i tried buying it, and i fell in love with it's color the very moment i laid my eyes on it (ok i was exaggerating haha)
it is a color sensational moisture extreme lipcolor in  angel rose

isn't the color just lovely?
the original price was P299 if i'm not mistaken, but 'coz it was on sale, i only paid P209


next:


it is a 4u2 GLITZ promo, there was a lipstick, lipgloss, green liquid liner, green mascara, and a mirror
you can mis'nmatch the colors if according to your liking
i say it's a pretty good deal, if you buy the products separately, you would pay P234 each but as a set it would only cost P644

i haven't tried anything yet so i don't know if they are any good or not

next on my shopping cart was:


Maybelline Lip and Eye Make-up Remover


Maybelline Hyper curl Cat Eyes Mascara


Purederm Acne wash cleansing tissue 




Purederm Spot reducer gel patches




 
this is actually pretty popular, i have this sanitizer hung in pretty much all of my bags haha






ONE Shea Butter Lip Balm 
Shea my lips and Berry delicious




Nivea Whitening Inner cell repair cream






**sorry, more on this tom (i'm really sleepy now T___T)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink