Fanny Serrano Concealer

i don't have the best skin, i don't have a good skin either. concealers have been an essential part of my make up routine. i am more of a liquid concealer user because i thought that they give better coverage than the stick or mousse, but liquid concealers are not really compatible for oily skin types like myself.

i remember reading fanny serrano's concealer on my classmate's natasha brochure but i was not convinced that it would give me good results so i passed buying it.

but when my maybelline concealer ran out, ofcourse i had to buy another one, but watson's had a sale and a was in the mood for trying new products so i bought this concealer instead.


this is one of the closest shades i want for my concealer. i have been using this product for more than two weeks now and might i say i'm inlove with this?

coverage is great, i partner this with my fanny serrano two way cake and i looked like a barbie doll (*.*) okay that was an exaggeration... what i really meant was my skin looked very flawless and well taken cared of.

it stays on my face for 4-5 hours which is pretty good ^__^



maybe the only thing i don't like about this product is the smell. it smells like medicine/ make up, it's tolerable though, you wouldn't really notice the smell once you apply it so it's still ok

♥♥♥♥♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink