Looking Back...

 This is just a very personal and very reminiscent post. I was able to access my accounts from waaaaay back. High school era, when the internet was new. I think it's always been part of my personality to do jot down my thoughts and ideas (okay, excuse my grammar, i'm not thinking properly rn). I just have a lot of platform for my thoughts. I have tons of cute journals at home, I have my digital journals in my notes app, goodnotes, and notability, I have this blog, another in livejournal (which I still have access to!), I had multiply and tumblr (i miss my photos and rants), I had twitter (now X) and girl, was I talkative on those platforms! I guess I only get vulnerable when I write my thoughts down. I still can't myself to talk about these with an actual real person. But when I write, I just pour my thoughts out.

I don't even know if I'll hit PUBLISH after I write here. Hope I do! (to my future self: ang cringe mo! di ka na teenager!) 

But hey!I'll always be a young girl at heart!

Pero sige, what's up with me right now (August 12, 2026)?

- I'm working at an educational institution. Been working as a teacher for almost (more than) a decade now. I love teaching, love the students (most of the time), love the freedom I have to express and help younger minds. Hope all my students become successful, happy, and responsible one day (true yan, no joke!)

- I'm so heavy! This is actually the heaviest I've been. Kinda thinking I'm going to get heavier in the coming months :( I know I need to control myself. I'm not young anymore, but I still lack discipline. 

- I still love reading! I haven't read as much I did before. Life is happening right not. I still try to read. I actually discovered more shortform contents, most are AUs (that's what their called now. I grew up calling it fanfiction haha). There are more accessible now, plus I think they're not as taboo as they were before. I can access them more easily now. I get hooked easier as well. May mga pseudo-social media posts pa nga din.

- Still love music. I'm bragging rn so lemme tell you, I own more noise cancelling earphones than the pair of ears I have 2 airpods pro, sony xm6, airpods max, huawei freeclip (not anc but a new kind of earphones; speakers: bose soundlink mini (which broke recently T.T), homepods mini. Ang daming for listening. I also have a wider music taste. OPM (never mawawala), Western pop, ballad, rnb, Kpop (still!), Jpop (not as much but still!), and now even Tpop (I really like Thailand right now)

- Thailand - love the series and the food. and by series, i love the actors (mahilig talaga ako mag idol noh?)

It actually started in 2020 (pandemic) a lot discovered Thai series (BL), I was one too! I kinda dwindled out of love after a year or two, but when I visited Thailand in 2024 (? i forgot the year maybe 2025?), I fell in love again, and this time I'm in soooo deep. Mostly GMMTV and DMD hahaha. (again, to future me: yan yan! sila yang bet na bet mo. baliw na baliw ka sa kanila as of this writing XD)

Sige for memory... my faves (def not complete ang dami kasi I may not add all, pero madami talaga akong love)

=+-+= NetJJ (LUAT), PondPhuwin (MaT), TayNew (DBK), TleFirstone (Khemjira), GeminiFourth (MSP - di ko pa kayang panuoring ang Ticket to Heaven), KengNamping (Khemjira), WilliamEst (ThamePo), madami pa!!

- Still single ma! I think I'm still marketable (despite being heavy and my age ha!) but I still can't talk to potential loves. Katamad sumagot sa messages. Oo, I am still like that :((

- I've travelled to different countries! Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, (booked Vietnam trip for 2027) This is just the start! I want to add more

- I got to travel alone! Only in Baguio, but I was alone! I loved it. It was actually so fun and such a learning experience. I want to do it again, maybe next time, travel abroad alone. (matanda na ako baka pwede nang payagan)

- Still in debt.. well bayarin sa mga shoppng and credit card. You know, I was into astrology in the past days, sabi kasi pala dun, I have a "karmic" challenge--something to do with my saturn placement in whatever house (10th? or 11th?) na yun pala talaga yung challenge ng life ko. Money :(


Okay I just looked above. Ang haba na pala ng entry, Maybe that's it for today. I'm at work. I have to do grownup stuff again. Until next time! Baka yung susunod kong entry will be in another platform na. in my countless journal at home? sa notes app or sa goodnotes. Naka maka discover pa ako ng other platform. Youtube! Vlog naman next time.

Toodle, see you again!


-- Ending this juournal post with the song in my ears rn - Pahina (Live at The Cozy Cove) - Cup of Joe

https://youtu.be/2XGnrspmn6c?si=GtLOmpd1VWPkY9oM

Comments

Popular Posts