Belo Glutathione with Collagen

I love online shopping, I love sales more, much better, online discount sales online.

I was able to stumble on a 50% off sale of Belo Glutathione with Collagen on Lazada, back in February. I immediately bought 6 bottles of 30 caps and 2 bottles of 60 caps for a whopping Php 7020. Medyo masakit sa wallet, but atleast I have a premium product good for five months for half the price :).

Years ago, I tried this brand already and it did really great for my skin. But, I stopped using any oral supplement since 2016 so my body had to get used to taking oral gluta again. During the first few weeks, my skin started to break out a little and my body hair grew a little faster (I think) but after the first month, my skin started to be clear and my over all complexion started to improve.

I even get some compliments especially when I go out in the morning that I started glowing and my skin look pinkish. I am now on my third month of using and I have to say that my skin just keeps on improving.

I know a lot of you may be reading because you want to know about the whitening effect of this glutathione. It's slow! It does make my skin a little brighter but since I stopped taking glutathione for more that 2 years plus I weight a TON so maybe the whitening isn't as great as they advertise but I did see some improvements. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink