REVIEW: Colourette Colourtint Lip and Cheek Tint


Yehey! 2018 na!

Since this is the first blog post of the year and I want to look back and start a NEW make up review. That’s why I decided to review a wonderful product na naenjoy ko talaga. It's the COLOURETTE Colourtint, a lip and cheek tint na oil based.

I was not very familiar with this product when I bought it pero since I was buying gifts sana, na-sight ko sya and VIOLA! I bought a couple and kept one shade for myself.



What I have is the Evee shade. Sa tingin ko kasi yun yung pinaka match sa skin tone ko. Well since this is a "review" I want to tell you how I feel about the product.


  1. Ang pigment besh! Mas colorful pa sa love life ko.
  2. Lasting power nya is powerful Talaga. Kung yung iba, nagfade na lang at nag laho, ito may staying power.
  3. Hindi sya nahirapang magblend at pakisamahan lahat ng obstacles ko sa face :x





All in all, I think. sobrang sulit nya. At PHP 250.00, cheap lang yung price pero ang ganda ng results. In fact, ginamit ko sya noong New Year's Eve celebration namin. 'Di na ako nag overload sa make up kasi 'di din naman bonggabels yung party sa bahay.


Courette Colour tint is a great addition to your lip tint collection. .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink