Silicone Sponge

I've been using makeup since I was in college. I've tried different kinds of brushes and sponges for putting on my foundation and blushes. My HG for brushes are no doubt paddle brushes, they are soo good even the generic brush for Lazada are very effective when in comes to blending and layering. I don't find it great for blush or contouring though. 

The Beauty Blender is wonderful too, absolutely all around sponge. What I don't like about it are the PRICES <too steep T.T>, and the hassle of washing it everyday and making sure of storing it in a place where it wouldn't develop mould... EWW!

Recently, though, there is a new fad for sponges: the Silicone Sponge.

I've seen a couple of videos and blog posts about the silicone sponges and how helpful it is for conserving foundation because it WON'T consume any of it. 

I didn't buy the original SiliSponge, I just bought a P20 dupe from Shopee. I'm not sure how big of a difference there is when it comes to quality but I hope not much~~

Anyway, I tried to use my silicone sponge for foundation application a couple of times and all of those times proved to be HARD.

I think Silicone Sponges are for those with expert level of blending because it's not easy to remove the streaks this sponge do.

Right now, I use silicone sponge for cheek tint. It cheek tints don't require a lot of blending effort plus I get to save a lot of products.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink