Celebrating My 25th Birthday Alone

Birthdays are meant to celebrated. It's the time of the year when we feel extra love and special. Yes, we can definitely have celebrations or parties some other days but the we don't want to be alone in our birthday.

I've always been with my friends and family whenever I celebrate mine.

I wanted this to be an exception. I took a little time off work, talked to my family and friends and packed my things. (Don't worry I wasn't gone too long >.<)

As a people person I still wanted to be in the comfort of people's presence so I spent my entire morning lounging at my favorite cafe, turned off my wifi and started jotting a short story-- something I've always wanted to try.

I realize being alone in a busy area is as relaxing as being alone in my own room. I got to see different people and how they communicated with one another.

I can't stop from that though so I decided to pamper myself a little to a light shopping.

The best part though is when I finally went to my hotel room. Yep, I booked a small hotel room for myself.

I have to admit it was a little scary, I mean, I didn't know what to do in the hotel and MAYBE the staff weren't judging for being alone, but I still had the nerves.

Once I got to be alone in my room, thing changed. I got to indulge room service played songs loudly and literally read chapters of a fantasy novel like I'm a real half cyborg half fairy... (sorry it's weird I know). Things got real fun.

But when it was time for bed, I suddenly missed home. It's not the first time I've had a sleepover without my family but it's my first time going to bed without knowing literally anyone around me.

I had a long and hard reflection about life.

I thought maybe I'm entering quarter life crisis? or am I just happy that I get to do what I wanted.

I can't say that I'm very well accomplished with work, I'm planning on a career change even I'm though I'm 25. I can't say that I've had a great relationship because I've never had a boyfriend.

What I can say though is that I'm strong and I want to continue experimenting with my life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink