Updates

Hello everyone!

I'm back~~

Although I've said that I'm back, I don't know how long I'd stay and go MIA again.

I have worked as a teacher for the past year and goodness, being a teacher is hard! I've been blessed with the love of my students but I neglected myself quite a bit these last months. I haven't been able to try new products as much as I used to :(. BUT! since I love trying out different stuff there are still some that I would like to review.

Most of them are skin care products:


  • Facial foam, Cleansing Oil, and Facial wipes from BiorĂ©





  • Medicated acne care facial foam and lotion/ toner from SkinLife (Cow Brand)





  • Whitening serum lotion and sunblock from Nivea





  • Daiso collagen masks








These skin care products help me fight stress breakouts from a demanding job of being a teacher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink