Green Barley

I just want to share this herbal drink my mom bought for me.

This only my first day of consumption so I'm not sure if the claims are really effective. According to my research, green barley is an effective medicine for people who have diabetes, cancer, cyst etc.

I don't have any serious illness but green barley is a great anti oxidant , improve stamina and helps reduce signs if aging. Quite unbelievable dont you think? Well i was also skeptical at first but my mom's friend shared that he is a diabetic and with only 2-3 days of consumption he was able to "pig out" and eat whatever he wanted and still had normal blood sugar level. Well good for him! Another friend also shared that she had more stamina and was able to be active when she started taking green barley.

And since the distributor promised that there will be no over dosage i decided to try this. I'm not trying to cure anything but if I can avoid illnesses or diseases then it would be great. Plus some say in femalenetwork that this can help improve skin :)))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink