GEO MEDICAL Geolica Conact Lense






I bought Geolica Contact lenses a couple of weeks ago. I am actually a big fan of cosmetic contact lenses, tell you he truth I don't like wearing them! I mean, most colored contacts available near me are very uncomfortable to wear or the colors are not visible the way I wanted them to.

And I am so glad to say the Geolica Contact Lenses are the best that I've tried so far. My eyes don't sting nor burn when I wear them, and even after about 8hrs of wear my eyes still looked good and felt good. I have dark iris but when I wore my lenses, the color of my eyes really changed.




(btw these were included when I purchased my lenses. they are for maintaining the lenses clean and an eye lubricant.)

My eyes with flash

No flash








Comments

  1. Hi!
    I was wondering exactly which style grey contacts from Geolica did you buy?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink