Majolica Majorca Frog Prince Contest Winner



Yay! I'm one of the five winners of Majolica Majorca's 'Frog Prince' Contest. Actually I'm not very confident that I will anything 'coz I consider myself as one of the unlucky individuals who don't win on these contests... but I ♥ MM so much that I joined just to show my support..

So when I read the e-mail from Majolica Majorca saying that I won, I didn't wanna believe it =P




<--- So these are my prizes! 
(And they're "SUPER LIMITED EDITION -- as these colors are not available in our counters here in the Philippines")


My second MM tote bag YAY!!!












 Majolook Trick-On Eyeshadow BR742 palette
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Fake Sleeping Trinket (hour glass)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jewelling Pencil BL503
 
 
 
 
 
 I'm definitely looking forward to their next promos and contest~

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Glutatione Review: MET Tathione, Mosbeau Placenta White, Belo Nutraceuticals

MET Tathione Glutathione Soap, Oral Supplement, and Lotion (New Formula) Review

Fracora Placenta Liquid Drink